A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Krenzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Krenzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Krenzer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krenzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Krenzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Sebastian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Krenzer MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Krenzer practice?
- Dr. Robert Krenzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Krenzer practices Neurology near Sebastian, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Bay, FL.
See Sebastian Neurologists.