A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Kuhne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Kuhne, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Kuhne, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hot Flashes
- Migraine Disorders
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuhne graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Kuhne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kuhne MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Kuhne practice?
- Dr. Robert Kuhne has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Kuhne practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.