A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lester Berkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Robert Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Berkowitz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NJ.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.