Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
by Latasha Jones jackson on Aug 19th, 2014

Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor. I just recently gave birth to a baby boy and the whole experience was wonderful. With each visit I felt like he genuinely cared about me and my pregnancies. The office staff were always attentive and caring. I can honestly say I love my doctor.

|  How much I loved this man  |  show details
by Tosha brown (Georgia brown mother) on Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr Martin is the best obgyn I have every met.. I love how he treat me and my daughter... Her delivery was wonderful... I would recommend every woman I kno to him.. Dr Martin ur the BESTIES LOL... Georgia and I really do appreciate you....

|  WOW Experience  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

I was looking for a GYN and was referred to Dr. Martin by a dear friend. I couldn't believe how "gentle" Dr. Martin was!! Perfect bedside manners, very compassionate and shows genuine concern! Dr. Martin even makes your husband/significant other feel comfortable!! He takes the time to listen and answers every question, no matter how many you have, without interruption. I've never felt rushed or hurried and the overall experience is AWESOME!! I always leave his office feeling as if I've had a WOW experience!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Robert Martin!!!

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

I had such a wonderful experience w/Dr. Martin and his staff throughout my entire pregnancy. He was very caring, attentive, and so friendly. Definately going back to him for our 2nd baby!

|  Best OB I have ever had  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

After four children, this is the best OB I have ever had. He treats you with respect and looks you in the eye, always with a smile and kind words. Dr. Martin allows you to feel he is your doctor and really cares about how he does his job.

|  My stay  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

My hospital stay was great thanks to Dr Martin for everything. He is the best.

|  Office Staff is Horrid!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2012

Dr Martin is a wonderful doctor and his nurses are amazing but his office staff is horrid! They are unprofessional and make so many mistakes with bill coding. Also, it has been six months and I am still waiting on my pap smear results. I love Dr Martin but wish he would have a better office staff.

|  10 Years and He is STILL the best doctor!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Ten years ago today Dr. Robert Martin delivered my beautiful baby girl Nicole. We now live in Indiana and although I will most likely never see him again, I will never forget the kindness and compassion he exhibited towards me from day one. Even though I had a perfect pregnancy, Dr. Martin still took the time to talk to me about anything and made me feel at ease. He is not only a doctor, but an angel put on this earth to help people. He really goes above and beyond the call of duty and treats others with so much kindness and compassion, setting an excellent example for others. God bless Dr. Martin!

|  Dr. Robert Martin is phenomenal!!!!!  |  show details
by L. Nixon on Mar 18th, 2011

I transitioned to Dallas during the last weeks of my pregnancy and finding a Dr that wasn't too busy was a tedious task. My PCM called around and his office said if I could make it there I'd be seen ASAP! I wasn't too excited by the fact that he was a male, but my due date was within the week. When I met him, I recognized he was more understanding, patient, and gentle than any female Dr I'd ever experienced! He was never inappropriate or offensive, very professional, yet sensitive. Dr. Martin's services and compassion were definitely appreciated...

|  show details
by Macie B. Waters on Jul 8th, 2010

Dr Martin is very efficient as a doctor.He always have a smile when he greets you. On my first visit to his office I was very impressed. He takes time to ex-plain your condition to you. If you haveany questions he gives you an answer. Asa doctor he is concern about the wellbeing of his patients.