A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mims is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mims
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Mims Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mims, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mims graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Mims MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Mims practice?
- Dr. Robert Mims has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mims practices Psychiatry near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Psychiatrists.