A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reis, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reis has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leonard Reis MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Reis practice?
- Dr. Robert Reis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Reis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.