Dr. Robert Rice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Rice?

February 27th, 2016

Wonderful Physician

The most gifted and wonderful Physicican. The best I know with finding the right medicine for patients. I have seen Dr. Rice and my own treatment with him was life saving and life changing. I have recommended so many over the years to him and all have been helped.

February 23rd, 2015

A+

I have nothing but great things to say about The Rice clinic as a whole. I see DR. Rice and my 13 yr old son sees Dr. Bryant. Extremely professional and facility is very comfortable. The clinic as a whole is very efficient. I have had problems with other Dr.'s in the past which is what brought me to the Rice Clinic. Dr. Rice in particular is genuinely concerned about your mental, physical and spiritual health as they all work together. He is also a very happy and enthusiastic and pleasant doctor. Highly reccomend!

May 31st, 2012

Screwed

This doctor prescribed a medication that has had terrible effects which have been long-lasting. He mislead me by telling me this medication was safe. I never would have taken this stuff had I known. He spends a maximum of 10-15 minutes with a patient and pretends to know how to diagnose and treat? Stay away from this clinic.

April 20th, 2012

Dr. Rice is a very caring and attentive doctor. He was really able to help me. He listened to me and has put me on the road to recovery.

March 7th, 2012

Dr Rice is a strong Christian man and has a way of making people fill at ease. He only does prescription management but I like him so much I wish he would do talk therapy also

September 21st, 2017