A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Saltzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Saltzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Saltzman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. Robert Saltzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Saltzman practices Internal Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists.