Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Landman
Dr. Robert Landman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yorba Linda, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Landman is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), Orange County Global Medical Center and Placentia - Linda Hospital. Dr. Landman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Landman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Landman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorba Linda, CA.
Dr. Jerome Wang
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Yorba Linda, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Theodore Okerson II
Yorba Linda, CA 0.01 mi33
Dr. Rupa Reddy
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Yorba Linda, CA 0.01 mi11