A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Landman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Landman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Landman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Landman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Landman practice?
- Dr. Robert Landman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Landman practices Internal Medicine near Yorba Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Yorba Linda Internists.