Learn more about Dr. Robert Leb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leb, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leb graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Leb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Leb practice?
Dr. Robert Leb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Stow, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Surgeons.