Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Leggiadro
Dr. Robert Leggiadro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in Hackensack, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Leggiadro is affiliated with Cohen's Children's Medical Center, Richmond University Medical Center and Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Leggiadro has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Robert Leggiadro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Kanti Rai
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi58
Dr. Sharon Hyman
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Ashok Shende
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
New Hyde Park, NY 0 mi51