Learn more about Dr. Robert Leggiadro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leggiadro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leggiadro
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leggiadro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leggiadro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Pneumococcal Meningitis
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggiadro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leggiadro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Leggiadro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Leggiadro practice?
- Dr. Robert Leggiadro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leggiadro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Infectious Disease Doctors.