A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leggiadro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leggiadro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leggiadro
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Leggiadro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leggiadro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Pneumococcal Meningitis
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggiadro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leggiadro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Leggiadro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Leggiadro practice?
- Dr. Robert Leggiadro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leggiadro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Infectious Disease Doctors.