Learn more about Dr. Robert Leggiadro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leggiadro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leggiadro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Pneumococcal Meningitis
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggiadro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leggiadro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leggiadro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Leggiadro practice?
Dr. Robert Leggiadro practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians, Bronx Pediatric Specialists, and Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.