A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leggiadro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leggiadro is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leggiadro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Enterobacteriaceae Infections
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- Pneumococcal Meningitis
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggiadro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leggiadro has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Leggiadro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Leggiadro practice?
- Dr. Robert Leggiadro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leggiadro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Pediatricians and Hackensack Pediatric Specialists.