A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibel
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Leibel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leibel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Leibel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brodstone Memorial Nuckolls County Hospital
- Thayer County Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerard Leibel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Leibel practice?
- Dr. Robert Leibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leibel practices Family Medicine near Superior, NE.
See Superior Family Physicians.