A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leibel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leibel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Leibel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brodstone Memorial Nuckolls County Hospital
- Thayer County Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerard Leibel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Leibel practice?
- Dr. Robert Leibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leibel practices Family Medicine near Superior, NE.
See Superior Primary Care Doctors.