A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leibel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibel graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Leibel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brodstone Memorial Nuckolls County Hospital
- Thayer County Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerard Leibel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Leibel practice?
- Dr. Robert Leibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Leibel practices Family Medicine near Superior, NE.
See Superior Family Physicians.