A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert LeMaile-Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert LeMaile-Williams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LeMaile-Williams
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. LeMaile-Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. LeMaile-Williams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. LeMaile-Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence LeMaile-Williams MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. LeMaile-Williams practice?
- Dr. Robert LeMaile-Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert LeMaile-Williams practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.