A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Leshner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Leshner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Leshner, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leshner graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Leshner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Theodore Leshner MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Leshner practice?
- Dr. Robert Leshner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Leshner practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and San Diego, CA.
See Murrieta Neurologists.