Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Levai
Dr. Robert Levai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Ridge, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Levai is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Overlook Hospital and Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Levai has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Levai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Dr. Pande Josifovski
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Glen Ridge, NJ 0 mi53
Dr. Efthymios Daniskas
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Glen Ridge, NJ 0 mi40
Dr. Henry Lowenthal
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Glen Ridge, NJ 0 mi38