A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Liebman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tehachapi Valley Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samuel Liebman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Liebman practice?
- Dr. Robert Liebman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Liebman practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tehachapi, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.