A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Allen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Allen, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charter Glade Behavioral Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Allen DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Allen practice?
- Dr. Robert Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Allen practices Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Immokalee, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists.