A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meyer, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meyer, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bariatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Meyer practice?
Dr. Robert Meyer practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.