A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Meyer, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Meyer, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bariatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Meyer DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Robert Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Meyer practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.