A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nisbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nisbet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nisbet
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nisbet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nisbet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisbet graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nisbet has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Nisbet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Nisbet practice?
- Dr. Robert Nisbet has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nisbet practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.