A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nisbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nisbet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nisbet
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nisbet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nisbet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisbet graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nisbet has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Nisbet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Nisbet practice?
- Dr. Robert Nisbet has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nisbet practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.