A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rogers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Rogers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marshall Rogers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Robert Rogers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rogers practices Dermatology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Dermatologists.