Learn more about Dr. Robert Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rogers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Rogers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rogers practice?
Dr. Robert Rogers practices Dermatology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Dermatologists.