A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Turner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Turner practice?
Dr. Robert Turner practices Anesthesiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Irvine, CA.
See Fort Myers Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Turner, Dr. Bobby Turner, Dr. Rob Turner, Dr. Robbie Turner