A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstock
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstock Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weinstock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Weinstock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weinstock practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.