A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinstock is Good. Dr. Weinstock has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
- Einstein at Elkins Park
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinstock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Weinstock practice?
Dr. Robert Weinstock practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Weinstock, Dr. Bobby Weinstock, Dr. Robbie Weinstock, Dr. Rupert Weinstock