A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weinstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weinstock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstock graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weinstock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Weinstock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Weinstock practice?
- Dr. Robert Weinstock has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weinstock practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.