A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gilmore MacGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gilmore MacGregor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gilmore MacGregor, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmore MacGregor graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Gilmore MacGregor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gilmore MacGregor MD is a male Neurologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gilmore MacGregor practice?
- Dr. Robert Gilmore MacGregor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gilmore MacGregor practices Neurology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Neurologists.