A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Maiocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maiocco, Clinical Lipidology/Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maiocco
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maiocco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Evaluation/Treatment of Cardiovascular Risk
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maiocco graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clarke Maiocco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Maiocco practice?
- Dr. Robert Maiocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Maiocco practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors and Denver Internists.