Learn more about Dr. Robert Malarkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Malarkey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malarkey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malarkey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Malarkey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malarkey graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Malarkey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Malarkey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Malarkey practice?
- Dr. Robert Malarkey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Malarkey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, OH.
See Troy Surgeons.