A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Malarkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Malarkey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Malarkey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malarkey graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Malarkey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Malarkey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Malarkey practice?
- Dr. Robert Malarkey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Malarkey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, OH.
See Troy Surgeons.