Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Robert Malarkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Malarkey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malarkey graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Malarkey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malarkey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Malarkey practice?
Dr. Robert Malarkey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Troy, OH.
See Troy Surgeons.