A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mandraccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mandraccia, Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mandraccia, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic & Laser Surgery. We specialize in a caring and complete approach and in taking care of many members of families.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandraccia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandraccia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Mandraccia MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Mandraccia practice?
- Dr. Robert Mandraccia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mandraccia practices Plastic Surgery near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Bonita Springs Surgeons.