A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mandraccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mandraccia, Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mandraccia, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic & Laser Surgery. We specialize in a caring and complete approach and in taking care of many members of families.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandraccia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mandraccia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Mandraccia MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Mandraccia practice?
- Dr. Robert Mandraccia has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mandraccia practices Plastic Surgery near Bonita Springs, FL.
See Bonita Springs Surgeons.