A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McAnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAnelly
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. McAnelly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McAnelly, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McAnelly graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McAnelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dennis McAnelly MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. McAnelly practice?
- Dr. Robert McAnelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McAnelly practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO.
See Kansas City Physiatrists and Kansas City Pain Management Doctors.