Learn more about Dr. Robert McCairns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCairns, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCairns graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCairns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCairns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. McCairns practice?
Dr. Robert McCairns practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.