A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCrea, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCrea graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McCrea has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stanley McCrea MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. McCrea practice?
- Dr. Robert McCrea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McCrea practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.