A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mendez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mendez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mendez has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mendez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Mendez practice?
Dr. Robert Mendez practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.