Learn more about Dr. Robert Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mendez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendez
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mendez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mendez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mendez has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mendez MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Mendez practice?
- Dr. Robert Mendez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mendez practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.