Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Menzies
Dr. Robert Menzies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Family Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Menzies is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington and Jps Health Network. Dr. Menzies has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Menzies has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Robert Menzies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Mark Garza
Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Steven Simmons
Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Jeffery Hawkins
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi