Learn more about Dr. Robert Mohapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mohapatra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohapatra
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mohapatra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mohapatra, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohapatra graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mohapatra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mohapatra MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mohapatra practice?
- Dr. Robert Mohapatra has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mohapatra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.