A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mohapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mohapatra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohapatra
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mohapatra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mohapatra, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohapatra graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mohapatra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Mohapatra MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Mohapatra practice?
- Dr. Robert Mohapatra has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mohapatra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.