A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mohapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mohapatra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mohapatra, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohapatra graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mohapatra has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohapatra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Mohapatra practice?
Dr. Robert Mohapatra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Hammonton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.