A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Moldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Moldwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Moldwin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moldwin graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moldwin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Miles Moldwin MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Moldwin practice?
- Dr. Robert Moldwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Moldwin practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.