A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morgan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Morgan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Robert Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morgan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, and Duarte Oncologists.