Learn more about Dr. Robert Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Morgan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Morgan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Robert Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Morgan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, and Duarte Oncologists.