Learn more about Dr. Robert Motley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Motley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Motley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Motley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Motley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Motley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Motley practice?
- Dr. Robert Motley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Motley practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors, Allentown Family Physicians, and Allentown Geriatric Doctors.