A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Motley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Motley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Motley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Motley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Motley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Motley practice?
- Dr. Robert Motley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Motley practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Brodheadsville, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors and Allentown Geriatric Doctors.