A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Motley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Motley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Motley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Motley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Motley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Motley practice?
- Dr. Robert Motley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Motley practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors, Allentown Family Physicians, and Allentown Geriatric Doctors.