A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Motley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Motley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Motley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Motley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Motley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Motley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Motley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Motley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Motley practice?
- Dr. Robert Motley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Motley practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians and Allentown Geriatric Doctors.