Learn more about Dr. Robert Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mueller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mueller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mueller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Mueller practice?
- Dr. Robert Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mueller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Circleville, OH.
See Circleville Surgeons.