A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mueller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mueller
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Mueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mueller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mueller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Mueller practice?
- Dr. Robert Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mueller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Circleville, OH.
See Circleville Surgeons.