A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Naraghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Naraghi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraghi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Naraghi has 44 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naraghi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Naraghi practice?
Dr. Robert Naraghi practices Urology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Alhambra Urologists.