A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Naraghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naraghi
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Naraghi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Naraghi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraghi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Naraghi has 44 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Naraghi MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Naraghi practice?
- Dr. Robert Naraghi has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Naraghi practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.