A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Naraghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Naraghi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraghi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Naraghi has 44 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Naraghi MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Naraghi practice?
- Dr. Robert Naraghi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Naraghi practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.