A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Naraghi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naraghi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Naraghi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Naraghi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Naraghi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Naraghi has 44 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Naraghi MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Naraghi practice?
- Dr. Robert Naraghi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Naraghi practices Urology near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Alhambra Urologists.