A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oh
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oh, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Oh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- Dewitt Army Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Chu Hwan Oh MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Oh practice?
- Dr. Robert Oh has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Oh practices Family Medicine near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Family Physicians.