Learn more about Dr. Robert Oldham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oldham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldham graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Oldham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Oldham MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Oldham practice?
- Dr. Robert Oldham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Oldham practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Public Health near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists and Fresno Preventive Medicine Specialists.