A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oldham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oldham
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Oldham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oldham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oldham graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Oldham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Oldham MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Oldham practice?
- Dr. Robert Oldham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Oldham practices Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Public Health near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists and Fresno Preventive Medicine Specialists.