A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Oleary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Oleary, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Oleary, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleary graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oleary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Brookhaven Mem Hosp Med Ctr, Patchogue, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Oleary MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Oleary practice?
- Dr. Robert Oleary has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Oleary practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near East Patchogue, NY.