A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Osorio, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Osorio graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Osorio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Ucsf Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osorio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Osorio practice?
Dr. Robert Osorio practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.