A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Osorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Osorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osorio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osorio Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Osorio, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Osorio graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Osorio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Ucsf Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Osorio MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Osorio practice?
- Dr. Robert Osorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Osorio practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.