A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ostroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ostroff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ostroff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostroff graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ostroff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Barasch Ostroff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ostroff practice?
- Dr. Robert Ostroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ostroff practices Psychiatry near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See Waterbury Psychiatrists.