A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ostroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ostroff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostroff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ostroff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ostroff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostroff graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ostroff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Barasch Ostroff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Ostroff practice?
- Dr. Robert Ostroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ostroff practices Psychiatry near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Psychiatrists.