A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Liberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Liberman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Liberman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Family Counseling
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liberman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Liberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul Liberman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Liberman practice?
- Dr. Robert Liberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Liberman practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.