A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Myers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Perry Myers MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Myers practice?
- Dr. Robert Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Myers practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Rochester, MN.
See Burlington Urologists.