A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Partovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Partovy is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Partovy graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Partovy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Partovy DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Partovy practice?
- Dr. Robert Partovy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Partovy practices Family Medicine near San Fernando, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Fernando Family Physicians.