Learn more about Dr. Robert Partovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Partovy is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Partovy graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Partovy has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Partovy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Partovy practice?
Dr. Robert Partovy practices Family Medicine near San Fernando, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Fernando Family Physicians.