A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Piorkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Piorkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Piorkowski, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Piorkowski graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Piorkowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Piorkowski FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Piorkowski practice?
- Dr. Robert Piorkowski has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Piorkowski practices Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CT and Wethersfield, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.