Dr. Robert Piorkowski MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Hartford, CT

January 9th, 2015
He is the best in the business as far as I am concerned and he has a wonderful staff.

April 3rd, 2012
The Best!
Dr P is the best. He has taken care of my breast issues since 1996. Mastectomy in 1999 and now again in 2012. I credit him with taking the best approach to keeping me around the longest. He is a straight shooter as my husband says...there is no "I am a doctor, I am a God" attitude. We love his sense of humor and compassion. He is a very talented surgeon who is highly regarded by all medical staff at Hartford Hospital and in the Hartford area. As they say, if you have Dr P you are in great hands and he is a nice guy to boot! His staff shares his compassion and sense of humor too. It is like being with family when you go there! I have recommended him to many people...I will cry is this man ever retires!

January 20th, 2011
Kevin D. Koski -
Dr.Piorkowski is a fantastic DR - after diagnosing my problem - he saved my life.Thank You Dr. P.Kevin D. Koski - Wethersfield CT

December 31st, 2010
This surgeon performed a mastectomy procedure on my breast without any indication of the possibility of this happening. He excised LCIS, which is not a cancer but a marker. According to Dr. Susan Love, a known breast cancer expert, you do not excise LCIS. I had to get reconstruction of both breasts.

November 17th, 2010
Good surgeon
Received excellent care at Hartford Hospital by Dr. Piorkowski

May 19th, 2010
I was facing a possible cancer diagnosis. Dr. Piorkowski put me at great ease and I had all the confidence my surgery would go well. His diagnosis was exact, even before pathology. I credit him with saving my life.

March 30th, 2009
It was not cancer. Dr Piorkowski diagnostic, testing, and follow-up were the best, he has great humor, and a wonderful dsiposition. His staff were also very warm and professional. High marks for him and his team.

August 19th, 2008
Excellent care
I was referred to Dr. Piorkowski after a "suspicious" mammogram. I credit him with saving my life. The only question was around the need for chemotherapy - I wish he had discussed the options with me and his recommendations prior to my oncologist visit.