Learn more about Dr. Robert Plansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Plansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plansky
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Plansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Plansky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Plansky graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Plansky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leslie Plansky MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Plansky practice?
- Dr. Robert Plansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Plansky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Gastroenterologists.