Learn more about Dr. Robert Plansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Plansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plansky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Plansky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Plansky graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Plansky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leslie Plansky MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Plansky practice?
- Dr. Robert Plansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Plansky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Gastroenterologists.