Learn more about Dr. Robert Plansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Plansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plansky
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Plansky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Plansky graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Plansky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leslie Plansky MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Plansky practice?
- Dr. Robert Plansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Plansky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Gastroenterologists.