Learn more about Dr. Robert Plansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Plansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plansky
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Plansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Plansky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Plansky graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Plansky has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leslie Plansky MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Plansky practice?
- Dr. Robert Plansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Plansky practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Internists and Stamford Gastroenterologists.