A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Pryor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Pryor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Pryor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pryor graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Pryor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eldred Pryor MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Pryor practice?
- Dr. Robert Pryor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Pryor practices Internal Medicine near Galax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsville, VA.
See Galax Internists.