A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Henderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Henderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Henderson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Henderson practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.