A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Henderson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henderson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Henderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Henderson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Henderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Henderson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Robert Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Henderson practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.